Jewellery Care Guide
Silver will naturally tarnish over time with exposure to the environment, perfumes, soap, creams etc, so here are some tips to help keep your jewellery looking good.
- Put your jewellery on last so that there is minimal contact with makeup, perfume etc. as these can dull and damage your jewellery.
- Do not shower/bathe or swim with your jewellery on.
- Remove your jewellery before exercise, housework or DIY as it may get damaged.
- Always remove your jewellery before going to sleep as it may get damaged during the night.
- Store your jewellery in its packaging or in a ziplock bag to keep the air out and minimise tarnish.
- Try to store chains separately to avoid them getting tangled.
- Clean your silver jewellery with a silver polishing cloth after wearing and before storing.
- Check your jewellery regularly for wear and tear.
- Polish your jewellery regularly, using a polishing cloth, to keep them looking bright and tarnish free.